Tuesday, December 13, 2011

For the record, the holidays have been going great.

As much as I can remember,
dinner with the S28 girls on Wednesday and stay over at Cordelia's after.
We had Two Chefs for dinner,
oh yes and I baked at Zhengyi's before that.
Those girls are so cute, they said I needed to reach my annual bridge quota so we played so many games.

Annual Christmas Dinner with Corinne, Nicolette and Julia on Thursday.
It's like festive season gone wrong cos we had a steamboat dinner and we played mahjong.
But who cares, best company ever,
I love those girls so much.
<3
More bridge and spades too.

Had lunchie with Wanting, Nicolette and Corinne on Friday,
I haven't met Wanting for a thousand years and it was really nice seeing her too.
(:

Anyway I've been in KL the past couple of days.
The littlest brother is having his bowling tournament again.
Shopping has been good,
almost forgot what retail therapy feels like.
Cheap food making me grow fat(ter?),
I drove up to KL!
Met up with Qabir today,
his house is so freaking pretty.

And yes that's basically it,
my holiday.
Didn't realise what desperate need I was in for a holiday until today.
Glad I came for this short getaway.

I'll be back tomorrow,
possibly to do some readings for next year (IKR.), maybe meet up with Lydia for Kbox and supper with the PwC colleagues.
And then there's YM camp from 15th-18th.
So yes, I'll be kept pretty much busy til then.

So many people to meet up with still but so little time,
sigh.

No comments: